Sam Faiers feeling more 'positive'
Sam Faiers has started eating again after being diagnosed with Crohn's disease.
The 23-year-old star has been living on nutritional shakes over the last six weeks due to the inflammatory bowel disease - which severely affected her condition while in the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house in January - but is now enjoying solid foods such as white rice and chicken.
She said: ''I've only been able to start eating in the last week. I have to eat plain foods like white rice, potatoes, chicken and fish. It's nice to eat proper food.''
'The Only Way is Essex' star says she is feeling ''very positive'' at the moment and looks forward to being able to drink ''loads'' of alcohol in the near future when doctors lift an alcohol ban.
Sam has only been able to indulge 'in a ''small glass of wine now and again'' due to her recovery.
She added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I've been filming for 'TOWIE', I'm feeling better in myself.''
Sam lost a stone-and-a-half in January due to the condition and was rushed to hospital twice while in the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house.28-03-2014
- Sir Terry Wogan laid to rest on Tuesday
- James Jordan told his wife Ola to lose weight
- Lauren Pope has crush on Ricky Gervais
- Danielle Armstrong defends Sam Faiers' boyfriend
- Mark Wright worried about having 'ugly' kids
- Beth Tweddle takes first 'assisted' steps after back surgery
- Steve Jones to host raunchy reboot of Sex Box
- Mike Berry auditions for The Voice