Sam Faiers feeling more 'positive'
Sam Faiers has started eating again after being diagnosed with Crohn's disease.
The 23-year-old star has been living on nutritional shakes over the last six weeks due to the inflammatory bowel disease - which severely affected her condition while in the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house in January - but is now enjoying solid foods such as white rice and chicken.
She said: ''I've only been able to start eating in the last week. I have to eat plain foods like white rice, potatoes, chicken and fish. It's nice to eat proper food.''
'The Only Way is Essex' star says she is feeling ''very positive'' at the moment and looks forward to being able to drink ''loads'' of alcohol in the near future when doctors lift an alcohol ban.
Sam has only been able to indulge 'in a ''small glass of wine now and again'' due to her recovery.
She added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I've been filming for 'TOWIE', I'm feeling better in myself.''
Sam lost a stone-and-a-half in January due to the condition and was rushed to hospital twice while in the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house.28-03-2014
- Vicky Pattison: Me going to rehab is 'laughable'
- Top Gear's Hammond and May offered £1M to stick with Top Gear
- Maddie Heath dies on Coronation Street
- Simon Cowell 'shocked and angry' over BGT dog switch
- Kym Marsh: Dan Hooper will always be 'very special' to me
- Caroline Flack wants to see a Love Island wedding
- Davina McCall defends comments about marriage
- Jane Danson almost hit with rubber remot