EastEnders star Ricky Norwood caught up in racy video drama
'EastEnders' star Ricky Norwood has to face BBC bosses after he was seen in a racy video smoking marijuana.
The 28-year-old actor - who plays Fatboy in the soap - has been called into a meeting after it emerged the eight and a half minute film was being touted for sale to an x-rated website.
The video is said to show Ricky naked performing a sex act as he smokes marijuana.
Speaking to The Sun on Sunday, an insider revealed; ''He's being hauled in on Monday so we can get to the bottom of this. Nobody's happy about it - he's let himself and the show down.''
A spokeswoman for 'EastEnders' has confirmed they will hold a ''meeting'' with Ricky but insisted they couldn't say any more ''at this stage''.
She said: ''We will be meeting with Ricky early next week to discuss this matter. We are unable to comment any further at this stage.''
Meanwhile, his appearance in the online video is described as ''incredibly reckless'' given that he is seen as a role model on the family show.
A source added: '''EastEnders' is a family soap and the bosses don't tolerate any of this sort of behaviour.
''This is incredibly reckless by Ricky given his position on a BBC family soap. He's seen as a role model.
''It's made very clear to cast members that they have to behave, especially when it comes to sex and drugs.''30-03-2014
- Mario Falcone: I've learnt my lesson
- Rita Ora signs up for The Voice
- Declan Macey plotting to kill wife, Charity, in Emmerdale
- Laura Carmichael: Downton Abbey costumes more risque next series
- Judy Murray can't stop laughing at Strictly Come Dancing training
- Coronation Street's Kylie Platt becomes hooked on speed
- Andrew Maxwell attacked with pint
- Sam Bailey names baby