Danny Miller to return to Emmerdale
Danny Miller is returning to 'Emmerdale'.
The 23-year-old actor - who was crowned Best Actor at the British Soap Awards in 2011 and 2012 - is set the reprise his role as Aaron Livesy, who he played from 2008 until 2012, later this year.
Show bosses are remaining tight-lipped on what will bring the hunk back to the dales, but it is believed his arrival will cause some trouble among the village residents.
A source told Soap Squawk: ''Aaron has some unfinished business in the village, but fans will see that he's grown up a lot while he's been away - but in a good or bad way?''
Aaron was last seen fleeing to France with his boyfriend Ed Roberts (Lloyd Everitt) on the run from the police after he took the blame for a nasty fire, which his best friend Adam Barton (Adam Thomas) had started at the local garage.
However, viewers have since learned that Aaron has split up with his lover.
Danny has had to deal with a mixture of storylines during his time on the soap, including Aaron's sexuality, controversial assisted suicide plot, and self harming.
The star then went on to appear in ITV's 'Lightfields' and 'Scott & Bailey' following his departure two years ago.04-04-2014
- The Only Way Is Essex stars for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
- Ed Sheeran backs X Factor's Andrea Faustini
- Mark Wright's Strictly Come Dancing partner choreographing wedding dance
- Wendi Peters 'hated' her Coronation Street character
- Fleur East gets advice from JB Gill
- Gwen Taylor battling cancer
- Kym Marsh can't have more children
- Stephanie Nala found Simon Cowell's behaviour 'odd'