EastEnders' Bianca makes terrible mistake
EastEnders' Bianca Jackson will accuse her boyfriend of trying to seduce her daughter.
The soap star, played by actress Patsy Palmer, will make a terrible mistake when she accuses her boyfriend Terry Spraggan (Terry Alderton) of making a move on her adopted daughter Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty) when she walks on him with his arm around her.
A source said: ''Bianca's overreaction is caused by memories of Tony King, who sexually abused Whitney.
''Terry is nothing like Tony, of course. But the sight of his arm around Whitney is enough to remind Bianca of what happened in the past, and she panics that history is about to repeat itself.''
Bianca is currently going through a difficult time on the BBC One soap as she is waiting to hear the results of her and her sister Sonia Fowler's (Natalie Cassidy) cancer gene tests and while Terry is simply trying to comfort Whitney, she jumps to the wrong conclusion.
The source told Inside Soap magazine: ''Terry can tell that Bianca is stressed and helps her by keeping the kids entertained.
''In the midst of all the turmoil, Whitney is still mortified about the pass she recently made at her gay friend, Johnny. After Terry sees that she's upset, he tries to console her - which is when Bianca walks in and believes that something rather more sinister is taking place.''
'EastEnders' fans will see Bianca realise what a horrible mistake she's made in episodes set to air next week.05-04-2014
- Simon Cowell considering celebrity X Factor
- 'Downton' star Lily James forced off internet by trolls
- Coronation Street bosses to fine cast members for bad behaviour
- Robert Sugden to return to Emmerdale
- Sir Bruce Forsyth: I wasn't the 'real Bruce' on Strictly Come Dancing
- James Jordan to get own reality show
- Gino D'Acampo to stand in for Holly Willoughby on Celebrity Juice
- Jim Rosenthal wants Plebs wrestler role