Alesha Dixon in X Factor talks?
Alesha Dixon is in secret talks about being a judge on 'The XFactor'.
The 'Britain's Got Talent' star is said to be seen as a good choice to switch and join Louis Walsh, Cheryl Cole and Simon Cowell on the panel of the singing contest if she ''got the nod'' from the boss.
Speaking to The Sun on Sunday newspaper, an insider said: ''Alesha has been seriously considered as the fourth judge. She's part of the Syco family and Simon is a huge fan.
''She would probably be up for doing it if she got the nod from Simon ... Cheryl and Alesha have always got on well so there are no problems there.''
However, it seems show bosses aren't completely sold on the idea because they don't want to split up the 'Britain's Got Talent' panel - completed by Simon, David Walliams and Amanda Holden - because they are seen as a solid quartet.
The source added: ''It's a very settled line-up with her, Simon, Amanda Holden and David Walliams, and there's a reluctance to needlessly break that up.''06-04-2014
- Ollie Locke's 'disaster' love life
- Dermot O'Leary to return to X Factor?
- Matt LeBlanc to live with Top Gear co-host Chris Evans?
- Danniella Westbrook's ex-boyfriend arrested for threatening to kill her
- Lucy Mecklenburgh rules our permanent TOWIE return
- Joss Mooney got paid to strip at uni
- Stephanie Davis slams 'cheating' Sam Reece
- Scotty T crowned CBB winner