Kylie Minogue will miss The Voice
Kylie Minogue is worried she will get depressed now 'The Voice' is over.
The 45-year-old star has admitted she might struggle to cope with the series coming to an end last night (05.04.14) because she will miss the excitement of working as a coach on the show.
She told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: ''The one thing I'm aware of, having done those other things like tours and show, I believe it's clinically recognised - post-tour depression ... We're all going to feel down.
''We're all going to feel a little bit lonely next Saturday when it's like, 'What do I do now?' ''
Kylie has admitted to having comedowns when she finishing big projects, and she expects it to be the same this time round.
She said: ''You go from an adrenalin high of working and travelling and performing all the time, so when you stop you have this tension in your body from your adrenal glands pumping.''
The 'I Should Be So Lucky' hitmaker's future on the TV talent show is uncertain after she announced her plans to quit at the end of the series - although it has been claimed she is in talks with the BBC to return for another year.
An insider recently said: ''They are going to go all out to get Kylie to sign up. A pay rise is almost certain. And they'll happily rearrange the filming dates to accommodate her.
''She has admitted finding it tough to choose between acts but hopefully they can assure her it won't be as hard second time round.''06-04-2014
- Dennis Waterman: New Tricks not the same
- Katie Hopkins to have open-brain surgery
- Mary Berry's husband 'laughed' at Sexiest Woman title
- Dannii Minogue returning to The X Factor?
- Jess Wright: I 'friend-zoned' Pete Wicks
- Sally Dynevor worries she'll be axed from Coronation Street
- Stacey Solomon 'really hurt' following Steve-O split
- Steve Jones to host new E4 dating show