EastEnders' Max and Lucy fling to be revealed
Max Branning and Lucy Beale's fling will be revealed in 'EastEnders' next week.
The father-of-three - played by Jake Wood - is left in a panic when he receives an anonymous email from someone who has discovered his secret romance with his daughter Lauren Branning's best friend.
Max was revealed as Lucy's mystery love interest last week and viewers have been gripped by the storyline twist, which will fuel the young businesswoman's exit from the soap in coming weeks.
The car salesman is desperate to keep Lucy's attention as she begins flirting with Walford newcomer Lee Carter (Danny-Boy Hatchard) and shows up invited to an event held by her new lettings agency business.
Lucy (Hetti Bywater) is initially unimpressed by Max's desperation but eventually succumbs to his advances.
But their romance will be rocked by the anonymous email, which contains a picture of Max and Lucy together.
Lucy's home life will also be disrupted when her meddlesome half-sister Cindy (Mimi Keene) exposes one of her darkest secrets to her father Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt).
The Albert Square stalwart is set to be murdered at Easter, launching a huge 'whodunit?' storyline in which numerous Walford residents will be suspects.08-04-2014
- Michelle Keegan thanks Coronation Street
- Chris Chibnall defends Broadchurch
- Vicky Pattison to host Judge Geordie
- Michelle Keegan wants wedding guests to look 'understated'
- Charlotte Crosby in engagement prank
- June Whitfield and Jan Harvey guest star in EastEnders
- Holly Willoughby returns to Celebrity Juice this month
- Louise Hazel 'reeling' from The Jump defeat