EastEnders' Ian Beale fights Max Branning after fling discovery
EastEnders' Ian Beale is to lash out at Max Branning at his daughter Lucy's funeral next month.
The busybody businessman - played by Adam Woodyatt - will get caught up in a brawl after he discovers the car salesman (Jake Wood) was having a fling with his 20-year-old daughter (Hetti Bywater) in the lead up to her death.
Max was revealed as Lucy's mystery love interest earlier this month and viewers have been gripped by the storyline twist, which will fuel the young businesswoman's dramatic exit from the soap in coming weeks.
According to the Daily Star newspaper, Lucy and Max will fall out later this week after an argument strikes up, which results in her falling and hitting her head.
However, their romance, which they are desperate to keep under wraps, will be rocked even further when Max receives an anonymous email, which contains a photograph of him with Lucy.
Meanwhile, the blonde beauty is set to be brutally murdered by a fellow resident this easter after she falls into a trap set by her cold-blooded killer.
However, show bosses are keen for the chilling storyline to be as big as the 'Who Shot Phil Mitchell?' plot in 2001, so they are withholding the killer's identity until next February.14-04-2014
- Jameela Jamil wants to be reality TV show judge
- Marc O'Neil and Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace leave Big Brother
- Jake Quickenden's 'inner beauty'
- Simon Cowell defends Nick Grimshaw hiring: 'No one knew who I was'
- The Voice don't want X Factor 'cast-offs'
- Peter Capaldi: New series of Doctor Who has epic sweep
- Michelle Keegan 'fantastic' in first film role
- Sinitta ready to The Voice if Simon axes her from X Factor