Helen Flanagan wants to try for a baby
Helen Flanagan wants to try for a baby this summer.
The former 'Coronation Street' star can't wait to start a family with her footballer boyfriend Scott Sinclair, and she's planning on coming off her medication for her acne in a few months time to improve her chances of conceiving.
She told OK! magazine: ''I would like to try at the end of summer, maybe.
''I'm on Accutane because I get quite bad acne - you can't get pregnant on the drug, and it takes a while to get out of your system.''
She added: ''I want to make sure I'm really, really, healthy before I try, check my hormones and stuff. I'm going to love being a mum.''
The 23-year-old actress admits despite her rocky relationship with Scott, 24, which saw them briefly part ways last year amid allegations of him cheating on her, she insists he's The One for her.
She explained: ''He is a genuinely a lovely person. Everyone that knows him says that he's a gentleman.''
The couple have recently taken their relationship to the next level by moving in together, but the blonde beauty admits juggling their routines is proving challenging.
Helen said previously: ''I get up early at six-o'clock in the morning, do a work out, set my day and do my emails. I'm a morning person basically. He gets up for training at 8:30am, so he's always like, 'Babe, the alarm!' I'm like, 'Oh, shut up and get up.'''15-04-2014
- John Torode and Lisa Faulkner cook together
- Paul Hollywood 'embarrassed' to be sex symbol
- Daniel O'Donnell partnered with Kristina Rihanoff
- Louis Walsh misses The X Factor
- Caroline Flack and Olly Murs coordinating outfits
- Olly Murs and Caroline Flack chose work over romance
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock fears
- Peter Andre's kids warn him about embarrassing them