Lauren Goodger slams rumours of make-belief boyfriend
Lauren Goodger has slammed rumours she's made up her boyfriend.
The former 'The Only Way is Essex' star, who is used to airing her love life in public, has been secretive about her latest lover, but she insists he's definitely real.
Writing in her column for new! magazine, Lauren said: ''A magazine ran a story last week claiming I'm making up my new bloke. As if! I'm allowed to be secretive. I'm enjoying seeing him out of the limelight.''
Meanwhile, the 28-year-old beauty posted a snap on her Instagram account last week whilst she was on a skiing holiday with a hunky male, but she's adamant that he is not her mystery boyfriend.
She explained: ''I've been asked about a picture I posted of me posing with a dark-haired man on the slopes. People are speculating he's the mystery man I've been telling you about, but he's not. His name is Will and he is a personal trainer who was out at the same time as us so we all hung out together.''
Lauren also took the opportunity to address rumours she was ''terrified'' her ex-boyfriend Jake McLean, whom she split from last year, was planning on joining 'TOWIE'.
She added: ''This is absolute rubbish I wouldn't be bothered at all if he joined the show. 'TOWIE' is my past.''15-04-2014
- Shayne Ward: My Corrie storylines are bigger than expected
- Simon Cowell to return to X Factor on Wednesday
- Top Gear follow-up 'can't air until 2017'
- Bobby Norris 'ready' to settle down
- Jake Quickenden eyes up 'Coronation Street' role
- Kimberley Walsh slams Louis Walsh
- Jacqueline Jossa wants baby boy
- Jasmin Walia to star in 'Desi Rascals'