Lauren Pope creates helmet for Breast Cancer Care
Lauren Pope has created a one-off motorcycle helmet to raise money for Breast Cancer Care.
The 'Only Way is Essex' star-turned-DJ has teamed up with a number of UK leading artists - including Tim Rockins and Sarah Maple - for the Helmets for Heroines Auction.
Lauren, who has supported Breast Cancer Care in the past, said: ''Helmets for Heroines is a fantastic campaign to be a part of, I've created my own DJ-inspired motorcycle helmet with a Lauren Pope twist. I'm hoping it raises lots of money for charity as it's such a great cause - Breast Cancer Care provide expert support and information for those affected by breast cancer''.
The auction, which was created by The Gabriel Hounds, a group of motorbike fanatics and friends, will be launched by a parade of over 200 motorbikes that will ride through central London.
Ludovic Robert, from The Gabriel Hounds, said: ''All the artists have created amazing works and we hope to raise as much money as possible for Breast Cancer Care. We are proud to rally the motorcycle and art community together to create a truly special event.''
The auction will be held on the April 25, with a selection of helmets available to online bidders via the Helmets for Heroines website.15-04-2014
- Chloe-Jasmine admits X Factor romance with Stevi
- Kendra Wilkinson's father 'stunned' by her flirty antics
- Rita Ora wants to be The Voice contestants' friend
- Charlotte Hawkins: I'll be 'conscious' of losing baby weight
- Steve Backshall leaves Strictly Come Dancing
- Stevi Ritchie eliminated from X Factor
- Claudia Winkleman receives Strictly Come Dancing applause
- Vicky Pattison: Maria Fowler wanted to ruin my relationship