James Lock to be axed from TOWIE?
James Lock is set to be axed from 'The Only Way Is Essex'.
The reality star was catapulted to the spotlight after he joined the show in 2013 alongside his best friend Dan Osborne, but after being charged with the possession of drugs following a fallout with a cab driver in Essex in February, it is unlikely that he'll remain on the ITV2 reality show.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''James will be understandably disappointed. But he is looking forward to clearing his name in court.''
James - also known as Lockie - is due to appear before a magistrates court in June after he was held on suspicion of criminal damage and possession of class A drugs, before it was downgraded to class C, and it is believed the charge relates to the horse tranquilliser ketamine.
The lothario had a key storyline in the last series of 'TOWIE' after he was a caught in a cheating scandal that rocked his relationship with Danielle Armstrong.
The pair were recently pictured in Marrakech, Morocco, and it seems they were in the midst of an argument.
James surprised Danielle with tickets to the exotic country in the eleventh series finale earlier this month as he tried to win her back and show how sorry he was.25-04-2014
- Ryan Thomas missing his girlfriend?
- Katherine Dow Blyton killing Emmerdale 'magic'
- Ukip candidate kicked off Gogglebox
- Solomon Akhtar relieved to be fired from The Apprentice
- Alesha Dixon dreams of emulating Oprah Winfrey
- Jim Davidson: I was 'depressed' in CBB
- Frankie Bridge: I don't feel like I've 'mastered' dancing
- Carl Fogarty: I'm too 'laid back' for showbusinesses