James Lock to be axed from TOWIE?
James Lock is set to be axed from 'The Only Way Is Essex'.
The reality star was catapulted to the spotlight after he joined the show in 2013 alongside his best friend Dan Osborne, but after being charged with the possession of drugs following a fallout with a cab driver in Essex in February, it is unlikely that he'll remain on the ITV2 reality show.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''James will be understandably disappointed. But he is looking forward to clearing his name in court.''
James - also known as Lockie - is due to appear before a magistrates court in June after he was held on suspicion of criminal damage and possession of class A drugs, before it was downgraded to class C, and it is believed the charge relates to the horse tranquilliser ketamine.
The lothario had a key storyline in the last series of 'TOWIE' after he was a caught in a cheating scandal that rocked his relationship with Danielle Armstrong.
The pair were recently pictured in Marrakech, Morocco, and it seems they were in the midst of an argument.
James surprised Danielle with tickets to the exotic country in the eleventh series finale earlier this month as he tried to win her back and show how sorry he was.25-04-2014
- Mario Falcone suspended from The Only Way Is Essex
- Old Men Grooving for MC Hammer performance
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini reignites Louis Walsh feud
- Jonathan Ross joins panel of judges to find 'Drag Race UK Ambassador'
- Jean Slater returning to EastEnders
- Paula Lane signs new contract for Coronation Street
- Louis Walsh: X Factor has too much singing
- Calum Best rekindles romance with ex Made In Chelsea star