Alan Halsall is enjoying fathermood
Alan Halsall likes to change nappies.
The 'Coronation Street' actor - whose wife Lucy-Jo Hudson gave birth to daughter Sienna-Rae last year - has said he loves being a hands-on father.
He told The Sun newspaper's TV Magazine: ''I do share of nappy changing - the more the merrier. She's eight months old now and a real giggler; I think Lucy would say she's got my laugh.
''And she's got Lucy's eyes. She's absolutely beautiful and so happy. Life couldn't get any better. Fatherhood is fantastic and it changes everything. Sienna-Rae comes first now.''
The soap star admitted he struggles to be away from his daughter when he's filming, and rushing home as soon as he finishing his scenes.
He added: ''I miss my little girl, Sienna-Rae, when I'm at work so, as soon as I finish a scene, I'm in the car as quick as I can because I want to part of everything.''
Alan also revealed he likes to prank his co-stars, and his main victim is Simon Gregson (Steve McDonald).
He said: ''I'l get his mobile phone and text his parents something stupid like: 'Can I borrow your garden rake?' They'll ring him and he won't have a clue.''26-04-2014
- Chris Gascoyne returning to Corrie for Deirdre's funeral
- Richard Hammond is 'not about to quit' his mates
- Matt Smith 'in talks to play Prince Philip in The Crown'
- MasterChef contestant compared to Mr Monopoly
- Celebrity Big Brother star diagnosed with cancer
- Scientologists make Louis Theroux movie
- This Morning to show live semen facial
- Ed Sheeran does his 'tasty dance' on Brothers Green: EATS!