Alan Halsall is enjoying fathermood
Alan Halsall likes to change nappies.
The 'Coronation Street' actor - whose wife Lucy-Jo Hudson gave birth to daughter Sienna-Rae last year - has said he loves being a hands-on father.
He told The Sun newspaper's TV Magazine: ''I do share of nappy changing - the more the merrier. She's eight months old now and a real giggler; I think Lucy would say she's got my laugh.
''And she's got Lucy's eyes. She's absolutely beautiful and so happy. Life couldn't get any better. Fatherhood is fantastic and it changes everything. Sienna-Rae comes first now.''
The soap star admitted he struggles to be away from his daughter when he's filming, and rushing home as soon as he finishing his scenes.
He added: ''I miss my little girl, Sienna-Rae, when I'm at work so, as soon as I finish a scene, I'm in the car as quick as I can because I want to part of everything.''
Alan also revealed he likes to prank his co-stars, and his main victim is Simon Gregson (Steve McDonald).
He said: ''I'l get his mobile phone and text his parents something stupid like: 'Can I borrow your garden rake?' They'll ring him and he won't have a clue.''26-04-2014
- Thom Evans dating Strictly Come Dancing partner?
- George Clooney left Downton Abbey cast starstruck
- Pixie Lott: 'I hope there are no Strictly Come Dancing nip slips'
- Millie Mackintosh: Kim Kardashian West looks like a 'sex object'
- Lacey Turner: Filming Our Girl an 'eye-opener'
- Nick Frost for Doctor Who Christmas special
- Judy Murray facing Strictly Come Dancing fan backlash?
- Kim Kardashian West vying for a role in 'Downton Abbey'