Alan Halsall is enjoying fathermood
Alan Halsall likes to change nappies.
The 'Coronation Street' actor - whose wife Lucy-Jo Hudson gave birth to daughter Sienna-Rae last year - has said he loves being a hands-on father.
He told The Sun newspaper's TV Magazine: ''I do share of nappy changing - the more the merrier. She's eight months old now and a real giggler; I think Lucy would say she's got my laugh.
''And she's got Lucy's eyes. She's absolutely beautiful and so happy. Life couldn't get any better. Fatherhood is fantastic and it changes everything. Sienna-Rae comes first now.''
The soap star admitted he struggles to be away from his daughter when he's filming, and rushing home as soon as he finishing his scenes.
He added: ''I miss my little girl, Sienna-Rae, when I'm at work so, as soon as I finish a scene, I'm in the car as quick as I can because I want to part of everything.''
Alan also revealed he likes to prank his co-stars, and his main victim is Simon Gregson (Steve McDonald).
He said: ''I'l get his mobile phone and text his parents something stupid like: 'Can I borrow your garden rake?' They'll ring him and he won't have a clue.''26-04-2014
- Kristian Kiehling wanted explosive EastEnders exit
- Jenny Agutter was mistaken for Mary Whitehouse
- Stevie McCrorie stopped gig for pesky wasp
- Mark Wright 'probably won't bother' to vote
- Steve-O liked Stacey Solomon 'right away'
- Philip Glenister thinks Top Gear is perfect the way it is
- Dermot O'Leary congratulates Caroline Flack and Olly Murs
- Stars in their Eyes axed