Louise Redknapp upset by Eternal snub
Louise Redknapp was upset she wasn't asked to appear on 'The Big Reunion' with Eternal.
The star has claimed her former band mates - Kelle Bryan and sisters Easther and Vernie Bennett - made the decision to return on the ITV2 show without seeing if she wanted to rejoin the group.
She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''It all happened before I knew about it. It pulled on my heart strings.
''That time in my life was wonderful and seeing them perform brought back a lot of good memories.
''There were some fab songs and good times, but they didn't ask me to be part of the reunion - which was sad.''
Despite being hurt over the apparent snub, Louise admitted she wouldn't have actually taken part in the reality show even if the remaining members had asked her.
She added: ''I wouldn't have done it, but it would've been nice to be asked.''
However, Kelle claimed earlier this year Louise wouldn't be part of the reunion because the time wasn't right.
She said: ''She's really supportive of us doing the show. It wasn't quite the right time for her to be involved and the right forum, but she wishes us all the best.
''And for her, she thinks Eternal is a really big and special part of her life.''26-04-2014
- Kiefer Sutherland and Stephen Fry for Marked
- Sir Bruce Forsyth to present one-off variety show
- Heston Blumenthal reveals hip op drama
- The Only Way Is Essex to film in Ibiza
- Jo Brand to host Bake Off spin-off
- Kimberly Kisselovich opens up about sex in BB house
- Jack P. Shepherd takes on-screen son under his wing
- Loveable Rogues not in touch with Cowell