Stephanie Waring blasts 'heartless' Kym Marsh
Stephanie Waring is ''shocked and upset'' at Kym Marsh for dating her ex-boyfriend.
The 'Hollyoaks' star has admitted she was devastated when she heard that her friend was getting close to her former lover, insisting the 'Coronation Street' actress has broken ''an unwritten rule''.
Stephanie - whose texts to Kym were brushed off - told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: ''She's carried on with him knowing what it's done to me. It is killing me.
''I considered her a friend who I've known for years. I had no idea that she would ever do anything like this ... There is an unwritten rule that if you are friends with somebody you don't go near their ex partners.''
The 36-year-old star has branded Kym ''heartless'' for her romance with Dan Hooper - which began he and Stephanie broke up - and insisted it is even worse because they have three-year-old daughter Lexi-Grace together.
She added: ''He's not just some guy that I went out with for a year. This is a man I spent half a decade with and have a child with.
''Any woman who has had their heart broken and who is going through a break up can sympathise with this. He could have gone out with some 20-year-old hairdresser.
''He's a a free and single man who can do as he pleases. But Kym I actually considered a friend who I've known for years. It's left me in bits. She's heartless.''27-04-2014
- Danny Dyer pens book about pubs and ghosts
- 'Celebrity Big Brother's Jenna Jameson wants romance with Tila Tequila
- Myleene Klass: My kids won't be sexualised
- Twin Peaks-inspired experience opens in London
- Kirsty Gallacher and Iwan Thomas for Strictly Come Dancing
- Jamie Oliver: 'Britain's Got Talent' must be sugar-free
- Simon Cowell not worried about Strictly Come Dancing
- Louis Walsh is the happiest he has been