Atomic Kitten to have crèche at gigs
Atomic Kitten are planning to have a crèche backstage at gigs.
Natasha Hamilton - who is expecting a child with 5ive singer Ritchie Neville - says the girl band may need to have help on hand to ensure her baby and Kerry Katona's newborn daughter Dylan-Jorge Rose are well looked after.
And the fiery-haired star has some prospective nannies in mind - her three sons, Josh, 11, Harry, nine, and three-year-old Alfie.
She said: ''When I told the girls I was pregnant they were thrilled. We're thinking of having a crèche backstage so the boys can watch the babies while we're performing. I'll be breastfeeding when we tour, so I'll want to avoid any milky mishaps on stage!''
The 31-year-old star has no plans to slow down her busy work schedule as she gets closer to giving birth as she has found each of her four pregnancies easier than the last.
She explained to Closer magazine: ''Believe it or not, I've found things easier with each baby. When I had Josh I was exhausted all the time, but I think my body's got used to it. This baby is a wriggler, though! The other night, Ritchie felt it kick for the first time, which is really sweet.''03-05-2014
- Amanda Holden
- Simon Cowell: X Factor didn't feel right last year
- Cilla Black's pool cleaner claims she died of stroke
- Cilla Black's post-mortem 'inconclusive'
- Cilla Black didn't want to live past the age of 75
- Cilla Black had complained about minor ailments recently
- Christopher Biggins: Cilla Black was 'very jolly'
- Cilla Black 'willed herself to die', according to Terry McCann