Kiefer Sutherland praises 24's London setting
Kiefer Sutherland described London as ''another character'' in the new series of '24'.
'24: Live Another Day' is set in the UK's capital city and the show's star - who plays Jack Bauer - admitted filming in his hometown helped convince him to return for another season after initially being uncertain.
He told the Daily Mail Weekend magazine: ''There was a massive fear on my part that any kind of follow-up series would've live up to expectations.
''But there's such a powerful idea at the heart of 'Live Another Day' that I wanted to be a part of it. I know there's huge interest in finding out what happened to Jack. So now we can!
''And filming in London, the city of my birth, was a big attraction. Its magnificent landscapes, buildings and transport add to the spectacle. London's effectively another character.''
Indeed, it was only once he'd settled into the filming that Kiefer was convinced he'd ''made the right decision''.
He admitted: ''It took a few days of filming in London before I felt comfortable in the role of Jack and before I could to myself that we'd made the right decision to bring him back.''03-05-2014
- Rylan Clarke pleads with Cheryl Fernandez-Versini to sing at his wedding
- Strictly Come Dancing: Craig Revel Horwood was 'too soft' last year
- Bobby Norris wishes Gemma Collins the best
- David Harewood to play next James Bond?
- EastEnders cast its first transgender character
- Bruce Forsyth hospitalised after fall
- The Great British Bake Off's Nadiya 'trained' children to lie
- Bertie Carvel worried about paint throwing after Doctor Foster finale