Charlotte Crosby learnt love life lesson
Charlotte Crosby learnt a lot about relationships during her new reality show.
The star - who recently filmed her own programme 'The Charlotte Crosby Experience' in four different communities across the world - admitted she was taught important life lessons about love.
She told the Sunday People newspaper's Sunday magazine: ''I'm the type of person who, when I'm arguing with my boyfriend I think, that's it I'm finishing with him.
''But finishing with someone or getting a divorce is just not a question for the people I stayed with in India or Canada ... You look at all the great times you've had together and you don't just focus on the one bad time.''
The 'Geordie Shore' star has made sure to bring her new attitude home with her and used it to solve arguments with her boyfriend Mitch Jenkins.
She said: ''I had an argument with my boyfriend after the show, and I just said, 'Look, we'll speak when we speak, I need a couple of days to forget about it'.
''Normally I'll be on Facebook 'unfriending' him, but I haven't done that once in our whole relationship.
''But believe me there've been times where I've wanted to. I did delete all his photos off Instagram once but that was before I learned the life lesson.''04-05-2014
- Mark Wright eliminated from Strictly Come Dancing
- Danny Dyer left feeling 'broken' by EastEnders schedule
- Conchita Wurst to present the Eurovision Song Contest
- Mark Wright feels like he's won Strictly Come Dancing
- Simon Webbe thought about quitting Strictly Come Dancing
- Peter Capaldi: Doctor Who is easiest job
- Vicky Pattison sparks rumours she's engaged
- Stephen Belafonte and Danielle Brown for Celebrity Big Brother?