Kym Marsh's boyfriend caught in online sex chat?
Kym Marsh's boyfriend has reportedly been caught having web sex with an aspiring model.
The 'Coronation Street' actress is said to be ''furious'' after her partner Dan Hooper was allegedly caught having raunchy online video chats with another woman.
A source told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: ''She will be furious about Dan having Skype sex with anyone.
''It's hard to see the relationship lasting much longer.''
While Dan has reportedly insisted this happened before he and Kym got together, the newspaper claims there is a video of him with the April 19 episode of 'Britain's Got Talent' playing in the background.
It is also said the soap star's boyfriend is a fan of ''celebrity sex tapes'' and watched them while chatting to the unnamed model.
An insider said: ''He liked celebrity sex tapes. Sometimes when they had Skype sex, which happened a number of times, he played Kim Kardashian's in the background.''
The reports come after a rocky few weeks for the couple, with Dan's ex-girlfriend Stephanie Waring blasting Kym for dating her former flame.
She previously said: ''''I'm shocked and upset. I can't believe Kym has done this to me. It is killing me. There is an unwritten rule that if you are friends with somebody you don't go near their ex partners.''04-05-2014
- Amanda Holden to 'shadow' Holly Willoughby on This Morning set
- James 'Arg' Argent urged to stop partying
- Tom Daley planning to tie the knot?
- Simon Cowell blames BBC producers for clash
- Jay Gardner defends Ricci Guarnaccio
- Claire King has left Celebrity Big Brother house
- Catherine Tyldesley is engaged
- Kellie Bright 'honoured' by difficult rape storyline