BGT to record semi-final act
A 'Britain's Got Talent' semi-final act will be the first to have their performance pre-recorded.
Motocross team BoldDog FMX wowed judges Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon, Amanda Holden and David Walliams with their death-defying stunt riding in the auditions, but show bosses don't want their risky antics, such as backwards rotations and staggeringly high jumps, to go wrong on live TV so are taking precautions.
It had been expected the judges would have to step out of from behind their table to watch the act - who competed outside for their first audition - perform in the car park of the Wembley studios where the semi-finals are taking place.
However, a source told The Sun newspaper: ''Simon Cowell was genuinely scared by the stunts the guys performed on the show and there is a fear that something could potentially go wrong.
''If that happens bosses won't want millions of people watching it live.''
After their first audition, head judge Simon admitted he enjoyed the performance because it was so dangerous.
He said: ''You risked your life for the show -- I love that.''
Online videos of BoldDog FMX show stunts that have gone wrong and seen the members tumble off their bikes, risking serious injury.15-05-2014
- Sam Faiers launches eyelashes range
- Dynamo stuns fans with FIAT 500X illusion
- Coronation Street bosses recast Bethany Platt
- Patsy Kensit on Celebrity Big Brother contestants' 'riders'
- Downton Abbey 'will end this year'
- Perez Hilton asked Katie Hopkins to perform sex act
- Jamelia: Lynda's family pleased with NTAs tribute
- Mark Wright thought James 'Arg' Argent's sister fancied him