Louise Thompson: Emma Miller is 'deluded'
Louise Thompson thinks Emma Miller is ''deluded''.
The 'Made in Chelsea' beauty admits she wasn't too fond of the newcomer - lothario Spencer Matthews' latest love interest on the hit reality show - when she joined the cast, claiming she thought she was better than Spencer's exes including herself, Lucy Watson and Caggie Dunlop.
Louise said: ''I didn't like the way she thought she was better than Lucy and I, and the fact she compared herself to Caggie was laughable. If that's how she feels then she's deluded.
''She's a very pretty girl, but she's quite withdrawn. She hadn't really shown us much of her personality. Everything she said was always a conscious decision. She was very aware of what she was doing, very controlled.''
Louise, 24, had a dramatic on/off relationship with Spencer, 25, but now they are friends she is fonder of the heartbreaker.
She told Britain's Star magazine: ''When you're not in a relationship with him, he can actually be incredible and really funny. In small doses he's great.
''But I wouldn't want to spend more than a day or two with him. A holiday, for example, would be a total nightmare.''15-05-2014
- Jake Quickenden's 'inner beauty'
- Simon Cowell defends Nick Grimshaw hiring: 'No one knew who I was'
- The Voice don't want X Factor 'cast-offs'
- Peter Capaldi: New series of Doctor Who has epic sweep
- Michelle Keegan 'fantastic' in first film role
- Sinitta ready to The Voice if Simon axes her from X Factor
- James Jordan and Jasmine Lennard check out of Big Brother Hotel
- Simon Cowell wants Olly and Caroline to create se-X Factor