Samia Ghadie wants 24 role
Samia Ghadie wants to appear in '24'.
The 'Coronation Street' actress - who plays hairdresser Maria Connor in the ITV soap - is a huge fan of the US drama, which recently returned for a limited-run series after a four-year beak, and would love a role alongside Kiefer Sutherland.
She told heat magazine: ''If I wasn't in 'Corrie' I would want to be in '24'. I love Kiefer Sutherland in it and I'm so excited to see the new series.''
The brunette beauty is very close to her 'Coronation Street' co-star Sue Nicholls, who plays her on-screen boss Audrey Roberts, and finds her ''hysterical''.
She said: ''My favourite other person in 'Corrie' is Sue Nicholls, she is just hysterical. She's brilliant and gorgeous, lovely and funny. She's just ace.''
Samia also confessed to being very ''dizzy'', which often comes as a surprise to people.
She said: ''People don't expect me to be as dizzy as I am. If you ask someone like Alan Halsall, who plays Tyrone, he would tell you I'm the most dizzy person he knows. So yeah, I'm that.''15-05-2014
- Danny Dyer pens book about pubs and ghosts
- 'Celebrity Big Brother's Jenna Jameson wants romance with Tila Tequila
- Myleene Klass: My kids won't be sexualised
- Twin Peaks-inspired experience opens in London
- Kirsty Gallacher and Iwan Thomas for Strictly Come Dancing
- Jamie Oliver: 'Britain's Got Talent' must be sugar-free
- Simon Cowell not worried about Strictly Come Dancing
- Louis Walsh is the happiest he has been