Samia Ghadie wants 24 role
Samia Ghadie wants to appear in '24'.
The 'Coronation Street' actress - who plays hairdresser Maria Connor in the ITV soap - is a huge fan of the US drama, which recently returned for a limited-run series after a four-year beak, and would love a role alongside Kiefer Sutherland.
She told heat magazine: ''If I wasn't in 'Corrie' I would want to be in '24'. I love Kiefer Sutherland in it and I'm so excited to see the new series.''
The brunette beauty is very close to her 'Coronation Street' co-star Sue Nicholls, who plays her on-screen boss Audrey Roberts, and finds her ''hysterical''.
She said: ''My favourite other person in 'Corrie' is Sue Nicholls, she is just hysterical. She's brilliant and gorgeous, lovely and funny. She's just ace.''
Samia also confessed to being very ''dizzy'', which often comes as a surprise to people.
She said: ''People don't expect me to be as dizzy as I am. If you ask someone like Alan Halsall, who plays Tyrone, he would tell you I'm the most dizzy person he knows. So yeah, I'm that.''15-05-2014
- Downton Abbey: Modern items banned from set
- Reece Shearsmith turns down s**t scripts
- Phillip Schofield to host You're Back In The Room
- Frankie Sandford's Strictly Come Dancing training
- David McIntosh won't flirt in Celebrity Big Brother house
- Michelle Keegan rejects Celebrity Juice captain role
- Collabro to make lullaby album for Simon Cowell
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion to air on Disney