Emma Willis to control next Big Brother
Emma Willis will take control of the next series of 'Big Brother'.
The next series of the reality TV show will have a 'Hunger Games'-like theme, with the 38-year-old presenter expected to take on an even bigger role on the show.
Emma will be able to offer one lucky housemate the power to decide how competitors are treated and who is up for eviction.
In a dark twist, the brunette beauty will also be able to shift the power between hopefuls, creating a hostile environment similar to that faced by Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence in the blockbuster 'Hunger Games' movies.
The movie's motto, 'Kill or be killed', echoes the show's latest theme, which will see the housemates fight to exercise control over each.
A source told The Daily Star: ''It will be explosive. They won't know what's hit them.
'''The Hunger Games' was about a TV show where young people fought to the death to be victors. While we don't want anyone to actually die, the housemates really will have to be on their toes to fight to stay in the game.''
The Big Brother house has also been given futuristic and high-tech makeover for the new series, which will air on Channel 5 in June.16-05-2014
- Lucy Watson brands Made in Chelsea 'incestuous' and 'weird'
- Gary 'Gaz' Beadle's girlfriend loves his navel
- Christine Bleakley trying to plan wedding
- Alison King taking break from Coronation Street
- 'Naughty' Amanda Holden
- Sam Faiers wants to get married and have children with boyfriend
- Jim Carter: It's 'right time' for Downton Abbey to end
- Amy Willerton has a new love