Luisa Zissman joins Big Brother's Bit on the Side
Luisa Zissman has joined 'Big Brother's Bit on the Side'.
The former 'Celebrity Big Brother' contestant, who was part of the show's most popular series to date on Channel 5 in January, has been hired to appear on the companion show along with Emma Willis and Rylan Clark.
Luisa will serve as a roving reporter on 'Bit of the Side' and will also be on the panel of 'Big Brother's Bit on the Psych' with Rylan and Iain Lee. The show will dissect the antics in the house from a psychological perspective with the help of the panel and trained psychologists.
The 26-year-old star celebrated her new job on Twitter today (16.05.14), but it seems she is not giving up her day job, running a bakery and her own line of baking products.
She wrote: ''Yay so excited to finally let you all know I'm joining the Big Brother presenting team and will be on your screens all summer!
''For those asking about my business mon - fri I'll be in the office Sat, Sundays & Mon nights will be presenting ... work hard play hard (sic)''
Luisa was one of 'Celebrity Big Brother's' raunchiest housemates earlier this year when she was joined in the famous reality TV house by Jasmine Waltz, Lee Ryan, Casey Batchelor and Dappy.16-05-2014
- Fearne Cotton is pregnant and leaving BBC Radio 1
- Dynamo wants Prince Charles to support him on tour
- TFI Friday to return for anniversary special
- Kevin Spacey wants to make House of Cards blooper reel
- Gemma Atkinson to be 'Del Boy' of Emmerdale
- Dan Osborne interviewed by police
- Nev Schulman wants UK version of Catfish
- Ferne McCann: I hate confrontation