Brooke Vincent involved in birthday bust-up
Brooke Vincent was involved in a bust-up in Manchester on Thursday night (05.06.14).
The 'Coronation Street' star, known for playing Sophie Webster, became infuriated with a man after he begun chanting the soap's theme tune at her as she was leaving the Sakura club in celebration of her 22nd birthday.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Brooke and her friends were leaving Sakura club in Manchester and were about to get into a taxi. This guy on the street was singing the theme tune to 'Corrie' and Brooke was not happy about it. She was telling him, 'Come over here and say that to my face!'''
The brunette beauty was then escorted into the taxi by her friends, but the man begun singing louder and Brooke lunged out of the car and made her way over to him.
The source explained: ''She was telling him, 'You think you are a funny f*****, don't you?' and the bloke was pretty much just laughing at her.
''Maybe he was chanting it at her all evening inside the club and she'd just had enough.''
Brooke eventually calmed down and made her way back to the taxi, before being driven home.
The source added: ''Eventually she stormed off and went home.''
- Len Goodman: Judges can't talk during dance-off
- Lauren Platt might miss The X Factor due to illness
- Jenna Coleman puts off 'Doctor Who' exit
- Louise Thompson jokes about having children
- Miranda Hart thought fame would 'justify' her existence
- Sammy Winward quits Emmerdale
- Peter Kay confirms Phoenix Nights stage show
- Dan Osborne hints at Jacqueline Jossa split