Helen Wood given free pass to Big Brother final
Helen Wood has a guaranteed spot in the 'Big Brother' final after being given a free pass by fellow housemate Pauline Bennett.
As part of this year's 'Power Trip' theme Pauline was given the task to watch and evaluate the six new housemates and their submitted videos during the second launch night on Friday (06.06.14) and the power to choose any one of the 16 contestants for the privilege.
However, Pauline snubbed the newcomers insisting they had been ''talking smack'' and instead decided to pick Helen who entered the house on Thursday evening (05.06.14).
When asked to choose someone to receive the guaranteed final spot in the Diary Room, Pauline, 49, said: ''The person I'm going to pick, people are going to kill me for this ... is Helen.''
'Big Brother' then told all housemates to gather in the garden and informed Helen her life had been changed ''forever'' by Pauline.
She then was made to stand in a glass box to receive her news and then confetti was shot into the air over the housemates.
Helen - a former escort, famous for participating in a threesome with England footballer Wayne Rooney in 2010 - was delighted to be informed of Pauline's decision.
She screeched in delight: ''Oh my God!''
On Sunday (09.06.14), Pauline will be granted the power to make a ''killer nomination'' which means one of the housemates will be up for eviction every single week of the Channel 5 series.07-06-2014
- Gemma Merna for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here
- Sue Johnston wants more roles for women
- Lynda Bellingham 'would be thrilled' with best seller
- Claire Danes would make an 'abysmal' CIA agent
- Kara Tointon splits from Artem Chigvintsev
- Len Goodman: I wish Anton du Beke would get 'hot young' partner
- Simon Webbe respects Kristina Rihanoff 'too much' to date her
- Dan Osborne is unsure whether Jacqueline Jossa is 'the one'