Nicole Scherzinger enlists Gary Barlow as wedding singer
Nicole Scherzinger has asked Gary Barlow to sing at her wedding.
The 'Your Love' singer, who recently reunited with her on-again-off-again boyfriend Lewis Hamilton, has remained tight-lipped about whether she will be getting married any time soon, but when the big day eventually arrives, her former 'X Factor' colleague will definitely be performing.
She said: ''Gary's already told me he makes a great wedding singer so I was like, 'OK you're booked in!' I want him for the job. We're still very good friends. I love Gary!''
The 35-year-old star - who stepped down from her role as a judge on the ITV talent show after last year's series - likes to keep her personal life and her relationship with the Formula One driver as private as possible.
She explained in an interview with Closer magazine: ''It is crazy when people write about my relationship. So much of it feels fabricated and then I get my poor mum on the phone going, 'Nicole, I read you were engaged. Is that true?' And I'm like, 'Don't you think you'd be the first to know if it was?'
''I try to keep my personal life separate from my professional. I'm a grounded person and really normal thanks to my family and friends. I try to keep my loved ones protected because I don't like their business being out there.''
- Dennis Waterman: New Tricks not the same
- Katie Hopkins to have open-brain surgery
- Mary Berry's husband 'laughed' at Sexiest Woman title
- Dannii Minogue returning to The X Factor?
- Jess Wright: I 'friend-zoned' Pete Wicks
- Sally Dynevor worries she'll be axed from Coronation Street
- Stacey Solomon 'really hurt' following Steve-O split
- Steve Jones to host new E4 dating show