Simon Cowell's baby son a fan of Britain's Got Talent
Simon Cowell's baby son is a fan of 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The 54-year-old show boss insists his four-month-old son Eric never misses an episode of the competition because he's either at the studio or watching on the television.
Speaking to the Daily Mirror newspaper, he said: ''Eric watches at home. He's been down. He watches the dress rehearsal then he goes home and watches the live shows.
''He likes all the ones [acts] I like.''
The music mogul doesn't believe fatherhood has turned him into a softie, but thinks his friendly and positive attitude is down to his happiness of welcoming Eric into the world.
He explained: ''I don't think it's affected me a lot ... I've always been nice ... maybe I have [changed]. But I'm not aware of it particularly. I'm happy, so that probably makes a difference.''
Meanwhile, Simon is looking forward to tonight's final (07.06.14) and insists he has no idea who will be crowned the winner by the British public this year and walk away with the £250,000 prize money and a place on the Royal Variety Performance show in front of the Queen.
Following 'Britain's Got Talent', Simon will go straight into the 'X Factor' auditions alongside Cheryl Cole and returning judge Louis Walsh.07-06-2014
- Joanna Page wants more children
- Mary Berry supports assisted suicide
- Charlotte Crosby splits from boyfriend
- Downton Abbey banned from staging fire at Highclere Castle
- Ollie Locke keen for Made In Chelsea return
- Peter Crouch wants to star on Strictly
- Joey Essex insuring hair for £1million
- Lenny Henry still 'friends' with Dawn French