Mario Falcone suspended from TOWIE
Mario Falcone has been suspended from 'The Only Way Is Essex' for allegedly snorting cocaine.
The hunk appears in a video, exclusively obtained by The Sun on Sunday newspaper, which sees him snort a line of suspicious white powder in a friend's kitchen, and now the star has been ordered to stay away from the show's set in Spain while TV bosses investigate claims of cocaine abuse.
A source told MailOnline: ''Mario will not be taking part in filming in Marbella while this matter is looked into.''
The cast of TOWIE are currently in Spain filming scenes for the upcoming twelfth series of the ITV2 reality show.
The footage supposedly shows the 26-year-old star use a rolled up bank note to take the drug after a night out and friends were reportedly shocked he didn't try to hide the fact he was sniffing the cocaine on a work surface.
A source, who was reportedly present when the video was filmed two months ago, told The Sun on Sunday: ''We had been out as a group and wanted to carry the party on.
''Mario had his own ideas on how to do that, though.
''He just started snorting this stuff in front of everyone. No one could believe their eyes.''
The reality TV star's job on the ITV2 programme could now be hanging in the balance and sources claim it could be the end of Mario's television career.
Possession of a Class A drug carries a sentence of up to seven years in prison, while supplying carries a maximum life sentence and an unlimited fine.
A friend of Mario's said last night: ''He knows he's been a silly boy. He does regret his actions and is sorry.''
Meanwhile, TOWIE's James Lock also faces being axed from the show after being charged with possessing illegal drugs in April.08-06-2014
- Stephanie Davis praises Celebrity Big Brother for saving her life after attempted suicide
- Sir David Attenborough turned down Sir Terry Wogan for a job
- Coronation Street's Carla Connor hit with twisted blackmail plot
- Christopher Biggins to quit pantomime
- Gogglebox's George Gilbey to become a dad
- EastEnders' Ben Mitchell hit with baby bombshell
- Jake Wood named UK's Weirdest Crush for second time
- Ollie Locke to film top secret show in South America