Simon Cowell to leave BGT?
Simon Cowell could quit as judge on 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The TV boss, who appears on the panel with Amanda Holden, David Walliams and Alesha Dixon, is reportedly thinking of stepping back from the ITV talent show, which could potentially threaten the talent programme's future.
According to the Daily Star Sunday, Alesha fears he might not return and told the newspaper: ''I really hope he doesn't leave. When Simon is on the panel, people really want to impress him.
''They want to come along and get his approval. So it wouldn't be the same show without him.''
Simon's chemistry with David helped to pull in millions of viewers during this year's series, which was won by five-piece boyband Collabro last night (07.06.14).
Meanwhile, David appeared to hint that Simon, 54, may not return to the show, by posting a message on Twitter after the final.
He wrote: ''Hi @SimonCowell shame I will never see you again. Best of luck with everything. x. (sic)''
The comedian also jokingly re-tweeted an article suggesting Simon could leave the show, with the caption: ''YES!! (sic)''
It is thought Simon, who will return as a judge on 'The X Factor' this year, could decide not to be a part of 'Britain's Got Talent' to focus more on music and spending time with his girlfriend Lauren Silverman and four-month-old son Eric.08-06-2014
- Gemma Merna for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here
- Sue Johnston wants more roles for women
- Lynda Bellingham 'would be thrilled' with best seller
- Claire Danes would make an 'abysmal' CIA agent
- Kara Tointon splits from Artem Chigvintsev
- Len Goodman: I wish Anton du Beke would get 'hot young' partner
- Simon Webbe respects Kristina Rihanoff 'too much' to date her
- Dan Osborne is unsure whether Jacqueline Jossa is 'the one'