The Voice to be left with empty panel?
TV bosses working on 'The Voice' are worried they will be left with an empty panel.
Sir Tom Jones and will.i.am have hinted they would leave the show if Kylie Minogue's replacement isn't somebody they think is right for the programme, while fellow judge Ricky Wilson still hasn't decided whether or not he'd stay on if he was asked.
A source told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: ''The bosses are desperate to sign someone brilliant to replace Kylie. But the first question they are asked at every meeting is: 'Who else is involved?'
''Not being able to say for sure is a problem.
''The other issue is that they are approaching people who they think would have good banter with Will, Tom and Ricky. If they should decide to bow out, our casting directors might have to think again. It's a complicated jigsaw puzzle.''
This year saw Kylie, 46, and Kaiser Chiefs frontman Ricky, 36, join the panel after Jessie J and The Script's Danny O'Donoghue left the BBC talent show.
Will, 39, persuaded Kylie to become a coach after telling bosses he would quit if she didn't sign up, while Sir Tom, 74, was eager to stay on for another series.
He said: ''They were like, 'We need you to make your decision' and I was like, 'I guarantee you if Kylie says yes, I'm in.'''
The 'Into The Blue' singer sensationally quit the show after just one series because of tour commitments in 2015.
She said: ''Being on the show is a huge commitment. I have loved it although there have been really difficult, too taxing and emotional.''08-06-2014
- Charlotte Bellamy gets married
- Helen Flanagan asked clairvoyant to predict the sex of her baby
- Marnie Simpson: Ricky Rayment isn't the 'jealous type'
- Michelle Keegan cuddles a jumper in bed
- Rita Ora banned from showing cleavag
- Patrick Blake to be diagnosed with motor neurone disease
- David Walliams' books to be turned into Christmas specials
- Jeremy Clarkson to make Top Gear return?