Holly Willoughby triples earnings
Holly Willoughby tripled her earnings in just one year.
The 33-year-old TV presenter - who is pregnant with her third child - raked in nearly £1.5 million in the last financial year through her production company, Peaches Productions Ltd, which is three times more than it earned the previous year.
According to Companies House documents obtained by the Daily Mirror newspaper, Holly's production company earned £1,474,582 last year, compared to £583,672 in 2012.
The blonde beauty is the production company's sole shareholder, while her husband Dan Baldwin is listed as secretary.
Holly's bumper fiscal year follows the happy news she is expecting another baby with Dan, with whom she already has four-year-old Harry and two-year-old Belle.
As well as presenting 'This Morning' with Phillip Schofield, Holly also fronts 'Surprise Surprise' and is a regular on 'Celebrity Juice' with Keith Lemon and her best friend Fearne Cotton.
Holly also has her own clothing line with online brand Very.co.uk and a homeware range with BHS.
The TV star previously claimed she'd love a long-lasting career like her 'Surprise Surprise' predecessor, Cilla Black.
She said: ''I try not to take fame too seriously. It would be amazing to have a career as long as Cilla Black's.''09-06-2014
- EastEnders' Mick Carter arrested for kerb crawling
- Peter Capaldi didn't want Doctor Who flirting
- Geordie Shore stars banned from filming in US
- Carol Cleveland for Strictly Come Dancing?
- Vicky Pattison wants marriage
- Bellamy Young against Scandal romance
- David Walliams wants X Factor job
- Lauren Goodger feels 'betrayed' by sex tape leak