TOWIE cast's flight grounded
'The Only Way is Essex' cast's plane was grounded due to excess weight.
The reality stars delayed their flight to Marbella, Spain - where they are filming a special episode - by an hour after the pilot refused to take-off due to the plane being 200kg overweight.
'TOWIE' stars James 'Arg' Argent, 26, Jasmin Walia, 23, and Bobby Cole Norris, 24, were the main reason for the delayed flight after they were accused of over-packing for the 10-day trip with several suitcases each.
Bobby told the Daily Star newspaper: ''The pilot said we were 200kg overweight and people had to get off. They said they'd give each volunteer £100 and a flight from Luton but no-one budged.''
Eventually four passengers agreed to get off the plane and travel to the sunny destination on a later flight.
Bobby added: ''The attendant said, 'This hasn't happened in my whole career!' and I said, 'You've never had TOWIE on board, baby!' ''
Meanwhile, the reality TV stars were read the riot act by show bosses yesterday (07.06.14) following co-star Mario Falcone's suspension after he was allegedly caught on camera snorting cocaine on a night out three months ago.
Show hunk Elliott Wright believes he and his co-stars have a responsibility to their young fans to behave appropriately.
He told The Sun newspaper: ''Of course being on 'TOWIE' comes with responsibilities. We all act silly sometimes but I can't afford to be seen in that light. From my point of view you do have to be careful. You make choices.
''You have to be careful what you say and what you do.''09-06-2014
- Cor Glanaethwy and Entity Allstars through to Britain's Got Talent final
- Chloe-Jasmine and Stevi Ritchie: 'We'll get married in a church'
- Deirdre Barlow to return to Coronation Street as a ghost?
- Samia Ghadie is engaged to Sylvain Longchambon
- Denise Van Outen wants to return to EastEnders
- James 'Lockie' Lock opens up about bullying
- Caroline Flack: Olly Murs will bring 'cheeky' side to X Factor
- Mark Wright wept through wedding to Michelle Keegan