Jale, Danielle and Tamara face Big Brother eviction
'Big Brother: Power Trip' contestants Danielle McMahon, Jale Karaturp and Tamara Stewart-Wood face eviction this week.
The trio of housemates earned the most nominations for the first live elimination of the new series, which will take place on Friday (13.06.14) on Channel 5.
Jale got five nominations, while Danielle and Tamara both received four nominations from their fellow housemates.
Customer service adviser Jale was picked by Mark Byron, 24, for taking too much chicken at lunch and because he thinks she is ''looking out for number one''.
Meanwhile, Steven Goode decided to nominate Jale because ''if she's crossed she doesn't react well''.
Catholic lingerie model Danielle was branded ''miserable'' by Winston Showan, while model Ash Harrison claimed she hadn't ''put the effort in to make friends''.
Playboy model Kimberley Kisselovich claimed Tamara was ''not very approachable'' and ''really, really rude'', while her fellow housemates gave her similar reviews.
Jale added that Tamara only ''comes up to me when she's got no one else to talk to''.
Power Housemate Pauline Bennett, who has complete control over the house and was exempt from nominations, also chose Jale as her 'killer nomination,' which puts her in danger of eviction every week for as long as she remains on the show.
The 49 year old cited the 33-year-old psychic's laziness around the house as the reason for her vote.
On hearing the decision, Jale initially burst out laughing, but then admitted that the twist was ''a lot to take in.''
- Cilla Black 'willed herself to die', according to Terry McCann
- Louis Tomlinson would 'love to judge' on The X Factor
- Cilla Black found dead by son Robert
- Charley Webb bans son from watching Emmerdale
- Sir Cliff Richard pays tribute to Cilla Black
- Declan Donnelly congratulated by Pope and Prince Charles
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini still fighting with Simon Cowell
- Paul O'Grady pays tribute to Cilla Black