Lauren Pope wants smaller boobs
Lauren Pope wishes she had smaller breasts.
'The Only Way is Essex' star has expressed regret at having breast enlargement surgery in 2006 as she is still experiencing complications from having PIP implants, which were deemed to be potentially toxic.
She said: ''I wish I hadn't had my boobs done this big. I wish they were smaller. I've had to have my PIP implants removed and replaced. I've still got complications with them. I wish back then I didn't think I was so untouchable.''
The 31-year-old reality star also said she'd like to have her busty D-cups downsized to a ''small C''.
She added: ''I was an A-B and went up to a D. But I'd like to be a small C.''
However, fitness mad Lauren, who trains five-days-a-week, admits it's hard to schedule breast reduction surgery as she doesn't want to miss out on gym time.
She told new! magazine: ''I would like to [have them reduced], it's just time. I wouldn't be able to train for eight weeks. It's a big decision to make.''10-06-2014
- James Argent absent for The Only Way Is Essex Christmas special
- Linda Carter confesses rape hell to Stacey Slater
- Carl Fogarty determined to win I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
- Jessie J hints The Voice return
- Andrea Faustini: I'm a virgin
- Matt Ryan binge watched 24
- Alik Alfus and Louise Thompson 'very much in love'
- Gemma Collins threatens to quit TV