Michelle Keegan's Corrie dressing room is 'tidier' after her exit
Catherine Tyldesley's 'Coronation Street' dressing room is ''tidier'' following Michelle Keegan's departure.
The 30-year-old actress - who plays Eva Price in the ITV soap - misses her former co-star, but admits she is happy she no longer has to share a room with the messy star.
She said: ''It's sad that Michelle's gone now.
''Our dressing room's a lot tidier. I'm messy, but she's a whole new level!
''She's absolutely lovely and I do miss our little chats.''
Catherine also revealed the 'Corrie' cast were left in the dark about the identity of Tina McIntyre's killer and she found out along with the rest of the nation when Michelle's final scenes aired last month.
She explained: ''We were told very little about Tina's death and who it was and how it happened. I was sat there with the rest of the UK, completely gripped by it. I thought everyone involved in it was amazing.''
Meanwhile, the blonde beauty is in line for a big storyline of her own, as 'Corrie' bosses plan to make Eva and Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas) the soap's most popular lovebirds.
Appearing on ITV's 'Good Morning Britain', Catherine said: ''I've been told they're going to keep Eva and Jason together. I'm thrilled with that because I love working with Ryan. I think the characters work really well together, because I think they've both had their fair share of tragedy and romance - so it's really sweet they found each other.''10-06-2014
- Alison Hammond plays 'Strictly Come Dancing' matchmaker
- Roxy Shahidi's husband proposed before they'd kissed
- Chloe Jasmine Whichello snubs Celebrity Big Brother offer
- Len Goodman blasts 'copycat' twerkers
- Marc Baylis feels more attractive following Coronation Street murder
- Lindsay Booth would have quit The Apprentice if she hadn't been fired
- Simon Cowell called Mel B 'average'
- Phillip Schofield to broadcast for 24 hours