Michelle Keegan's Corrie dressing room is 'tidier' after her exit
Catherine Tyldesley's 'Coronation Street' dressing room is ''tidier'' following Michelle Keegan's departure.
The 30-year-old actress - who plays Eva Price in the ITV soap - misses her former co-star, but admits she is happy she no longer has to share a room with the messy star.
She said: ''It's sad that Michelle's gone now.
''Our dressing room's a lot tidier. I'm messy, but she's a whole new level!
''She's absolutely lovely and I do miss our little chats.''
Catherine also revealed the 'Corrie' cast were left in the dark about the identity of Tina McIntyre's killer and she found out along with the rest of the nation when Michelle's final scenes aired last month.
She explained: ''We were told very little about Tina's death and who it was and how it happened. I was sat there with the rest of the UK, completely gripped by it. I thought everyone involved in it was amazing.''
Meanwhile, the blonde beauty is in line for a big storyline of her own, as 'Corrie' bosses plan to make Eva and Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas) the soap's most popular lovebirds.
Appearing on ITV's 'Good Morning Britain', Catherine said: ''I've been told they're going to keep Eva and Jason together. I'm thrilled with that because I love working with Ryan. I think the characters work really well together, because I think they've both had their fair share of tragedy and romance - so it's really sweet they found each other.''10-06-2014
- Lauren Goodger wants to be 'the next Jordan'
- Kayvan Novak thinks there are minimal opportunities for 'ethnic actors'
- WWII bomb puts Britain's Got Talent live shows in jeapordy
- Anita Dobson rules out EastEnders return
- David Hasseloff: I'm not a big fan of Celebrity Big Brother
- Shayne Ward worried about keeping Coronation Street storylines secret
- Katie Price will be one of RuPaul's UK Drag Race judges
- Kian Egan welcomes second son with wife Jodi Albert