Dan Osborne: Jacqueline Jossa is 'incredible'
Dan Osborne thinks Jacqueline Jossa is ''incredible''.
'The Only Way Is Essex' hunk has confirmed his romance with the 'EastEnders' star, revealing that although it's early days, Jacqueline could be the one.
The pair sparked rumours they had reignited their fling following a series of flirty Twitter exchanges, and it certainly seems things are heating up between them.
Asked whether she could be the right girl for him, Dan replied: ''Who knows? She's absolutely incredible. Watch this space! I respect her a lot. I like the girl, so I don't want to ruin it.''
The 22-year-old star is definitely off the market and is leaving his womanising days firmly behind him.
He added to Now magazine: ''I'm being a good boy. I just want to enjoy myself and be me, have a good time with the lads and let them have all the girls.''
Dan became a dad to baby Teddy in January, but is adamant he won't be reconciling with the mother of his son, Megan Tomlin.
He said: ''That's not on the cards. Sometimes it's civil. I'll always care about her - she's the mother of my child, but that's as far as it goes.''
The doting dad's priorities have definitely shifted and he wants to settle down to provide a stable environment for Teddy.
Dan explained: ''Being a dad's changed me a lot. Now there are more important things than orange tans and flirting with girls! I don't want to be dating, I just want to calm myself down and grow up a bit.''18-06-2014
- Perez Hilton given formal warning
- Perez Hilton receives death threats
- Stacey Solomon fears for her life on The Jump
- Joey Essex to be Kim Kardashian West of skiers
- Nadia Sawalha evicted from 'Celebrity Big Brother'
- Piers Linney has quit Dragons' Den
- Sir David Jason thanks family values for Only Fools and Horses success
- Chris Evans in 'the middle of tests' for prostate cancer