Dan Osborne: Jacqueline Jossa is 'incredible'
Dan Osborne thinks Jacqueline Jossa is ''incredible''.
'The Only Way Is Essex' hunk has confirmed his romance with the 'EastEnders' star, revealing that although it's early days, Jacqueline could be the one.
The pair sparked rumours they had reignited their fling following a series of flirty Twitter exchanges, and it certainly seems things are heating up between them.
Asked whether she could be the right girl for him, Dan replied: ''Who knows? She's absolutely incredible. Watch this space! I respect her a lot. I like the girl, so I don't want to ruin it.''
The 22-year-old star is definitely off the market and is leaving his womanising days firmly behind him.
He added to Now magazine: ''I'm being a good boy. I just want to enjoy myself and be me, have a good time with the lads and let them have all the girls.''
Dan became a dad to baby Teddy in January, but is adamant he won't be reconciling with the mother of his son, Megan Tomlin.
He said: ''That's not on the cards. Sometimes it's civil. I'll always care about her - she's the mother of my child, but that's as far as it goes.''
The doting dad's priorities have definitely shifted and he wants to settle down to provide a stable environment for Teddy.
Dan explained: ''Being a dad's changed me a lot. Now there are more important things than orange tans and flirting with girls! I don't want to be dating, I just want to calm myself down and grow up a bit.''18-06-2014
- Beth Tweddle needs surgery on back after The Jump horror smash
- Rita Ora to return to The Voice?
- Stephanie Davis vows never to speak to Sam Reece again after toxic love affair
- Sam Faiers fined £100k by hair extension firm
- James Argent's The Jump relieft
- Eamonn Holmes recovering after hip operation
- Joss Mooney wants to do CBB
- Ollie Locke would consider I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!