Louis Walsh: X Factor is going well
Louis Walsh says 'The X Factor' auditions are ''going well''.
The show stalwart is pleased with returning judges Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole and new panellist Mel B and says things got off to a great start in Manchester on Monday (16.06.14).
He said: ''The first session went well, it was great. It's fun and I think both of the girls will get on well.
''It's all going great. We're going to get the fun back in the show.''
And Louis is also impressed by the hopefuls who have auditioned so far.
He told The Sun newspaper: ''Simon is on top form and the talent is all good, with all new faces.''
It was recently revealed that Cheryl has insisted on being seated away from Louis - who used to manage her group Girls Aloud - on the panel.
A source said: ''A lot of thought has gone into the seating after Cheryl said she wouldn't sit next to Louis. The pair have a lot of beef from the days of Girls Aloud.
''It means Mel has to sit between them -- giving Cheryl the key spot next to Simon. Mel is unlikely to be happy about that but, as the new girl, she is just going to have to lump it.''
'X Factor' boss and head judge Simon previously revealed he and Cheryl, 30, had disagreed on whether to bring back Louis.
He said: ''She doesn't want Louis to come back, but he'll be back. I want him to come back. We work really well together. I couldn't imagine it [without him].''18-06-2014
- Paul Hollywood tried to get Mary Berry arrested
- Rochelle and Marvin Humes haven't rowed since presenting This Morning
- Coronation Street mini-bus crash
- Louise Thompson wants to go on date with Eminem
- Simon Webbe wanted Blue competition on Strictly Come Dancing
- X Factor plan shock elimination
- Miquita Oliver: I'll weep if Bieber cleans up at 4Music awards
- Ricky Rayment taking a break from Twitter