Emmerdale's Kelvin Fletcher is a gay pin-up
Kelvin Fletcher gets more attention from gay men than women.
The 'Emmerdale' hunk - who plays Andy Sugden - has revealed how he's become a gay pin-up and receives racy messages from male fans on Twitter.
He told The Sun newspaper: ''Most of my saucy comments are from gay guys. Some of them are pretty explicit in the things they say, especially on Twitter.
''There are some fan pages for gay men, who send the most crazy stuff. It's funny.
''I've had women telling me I'm bloody gorgeous but I haven't had any kinky pictures. Everything's been quite tame -- from the women!''
The 30-year-old star, who's been a fixture on the ITV soap for 18 years, admits he doesn't find the naughty messages uncomfortable, but there are some explicit online comments that make him blush.
He explained: ''I'm not easily offended so whether it be a compliment or a derogatory comment, it really doesn't bother me.
''They do make me chuckle though -- especially when the things being said by guys are quite graphic about what they'd like to do to me. I'm like, 'Oh, hello!' ''
Kelvin feels social media has allowed fans to be bolder in saying things they normally wouldn't.
He added: ''If someone stops me in the street, they might not want to say something to my face -- maybe something about 'Emmerdale' or something personal towards me, good or bad. But on Twitter they are hiding behind their keyboard.''19-06-2014
- The Only Way Is Essex stars for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
- Ed Sheeran backs X Factor's Andrea Faustini
- Mark Wright's Strictly Come Dancing partner choreographing wedding dance
- Wendi Peters 'hated' her Coronation Street character
- Fleur East gets advice from JB Gill
- Gwen Taylor battling cancer
- Kym Marsh can't have more children
- Stephanie Nala found Simon Cowell's behaviour 'odd'