Emmerdale's Kelvin Fletcher is a gay pin-up
Kelvin Fletcher gets more attention from gay men than women.
The 'Emmerdale' hunk - who plays Andy Sugden - has revealed how he's become a gay pin-up and receives racy messages from male fans on Twitter.
He told The Sun newspaper: ''Most of my saucy comments are from gay guys. Some of them are pretty explicit in the things they say, especially on Twitter.
''There are some fan pages for gay men, who send the most crazy stuff. It's funny.
''I've had women telling me I'm bloody gorgeous but I haven't had any kinky pictures. Everything's been quite tame -- from the women!''
The 30-year-old star, who's been a fixture on the ITV soap for 18 years, admits he doesn't find the naughty messages uncomfortable, but there are some explicit online comments that make him blush.
He explained: ''I'm not easily offended so whether it be a compliment or a derogatory comment, it really doesn't bother me.
''They do make me chuckle though -- especially when the things being said by guys are quite graphic about what they'd like to do to me. I'm like, 'Oh, hello!' ''
Kelvin feels social media has allowed fans to be bolder in saying things they normally wouldn't.
He added: ''If someone stops me in the street, they might not want to say something to my face -- maybe something about 'Emmerdale' or something personal towards me, good or bad. But on Twitter they are hiding behind their keyboard.''19-06-2014
- Rob Brydon and Sir Tom Jones for Children in Need
- Rita Ora 'worked hard' for X Factor role
- Strictly bosses fear pro dancer 'fireworks'
- Celebrity Big Brother confirms UK vs. USA theme
- Love Island's Hannah and Jon want a 'gangsta' wedding
- Louis Walsh returning to X Factor as a cleaner?
- Apprentice star Stuart Baggs found dead
- Carol McGiffin 'happier than ever'