Emmerdale's Kelvin Fletcher is a gay pin-up
Kelvin Fletcher gets more attention from gay men than women.
The 'Emmerdale' hunk - who plays Andy Sugden - has revealed how he's become a gay pin-up and receives racy messages from male fans on Twitter.
He told The Sun newspaper: ''Most of my saucy comments are from gay guys. Some of them are pretty explicit in the things they say, especially on Twitter.
''There are some fan pages for gay men, who send the most crazy stuff. It's funny.
''I've had women telling me I'm bloody gorgeous but I haven't had any kinky pictures. Everything's been quite tame -- from the women!''
The 30-year-old star, who's been a fixture on the ITV soap for 18 years, admits he doesn't find the naughty messages uncomfortable, but there are some explicit online comments that make him blush.
He explained: ''I'm not easily offended so whether it be a compliment or a derogatory comment, it really doesn't bother me.
''They do make me chuckle though -- especially when the things being said by guys are quite graphic about what they'd like to do to me. I'm like, 'Oh, hello!' ''
Kelvin feels social media has allowed fans to be bolder in saying things they normally wouldn't.
He added: ''If someone stops me in the street, they might not want to say something to my face -- maybe something about 'Emmerdale' or something personal towards me, good or bad. But on Twitter they are hiding behind their keyboard.''19-06-2014
- Pregnant Holly Willoughby 'can't wait to wallow'
- Mark Wright in talks for Strictly Come Dancing
- Lauren Goodger to show 'sweet side' on Celebrity Big Brother
- Jake Wood signs up for Strictly Come Dancing
- Grace Andrews' TOWIE tears
- Peter Capaldi's 'mysterious' Doctor Who
- Vicky Pattison: Mum stopped speaking to me after on-screen romp
- Denise Van Outen doesn't want more kids