Lucy Watson's sexless year
Lucy Watson hasn't had sex in a year.
The 'Made In Chelsea' star claims she's upset by rumours that she sleeps with a lot of men because she insists it couldn't be further from the truth.
Quizzed on what the biggest misconception people have about her is, she admitted: ''That I date a lot of guys and sleep around. I haven't slept with anyone in the last year. I'd rather wait until I have a boyfriend.''
The 23-year-old reality TV star - who previously dated love-rat co-star Spencer Matthews - isn't going to settle for anything less than perfect, however, as she has a tall order when it comes to the qualities she looks for in a partner.
When asked to describe the man of her dreams, she said: ''Really funny, honest, loyal, likes animals, tall, dark, nice eyes, works out.''
Lucy - who is currently filming a New York-based spin-off of 'Made in Chelsea' - also confessed she had a holiday romance during her last visit to the US and was devastated to leave her beau behind.
She explained to Star magazine: ''I met a really great American guy in January. I was very sad to leave. It restored my faith in men.''
Asked whether she would be returning to the Big Apple to see him again, she added: ''He's not in New York, but maybe...''19-06-2014
- Holly Hagan 'inspired' by Katie Price to have breast reduction
- Mary Berry: 'Coronation Street' is too depressing
- Coronation Street bosses secure stars
- Rylan hints at Big Brother ex-housemates returning
- Dan Osborne 'disgusted' with himself
- Michelle Keegan thankful for Mark Wright's help with wedding plans
- Jasmin Walia has quit TOWIE
- EastEnders' Linda Carter 'terrified' Mick will leave her