Dan Osborne 'in love' with Jacqueline Jossa
Dan Osborne is ''in love'' with Jacqueline Jossa.
The hunky reality TV star confesses his love for the 'EastEnders' actress - whom he previously dated last year - in tonight's (02.07.14) episode of 'The Only Way is Essex'.
In a conversation with Elliott Wright, James 'Arg' Argent and Tom Pearce, Dan declares: ''Yeah, I would definitely say I was in love. And I don't believe in throwing that word around, but I am happier than I've ever been.''
Dan is then gently teased by his pals, who hum the theme tune to the BBC One soap.
Meanwhile, the buff star has claimed he's ''improved'' in the bedroom after his former fling, co-star Jasmin Walia, was unimpressed with his performance.
Co-star Tom quips: ''Is she happy with you in the bedroom? Because we know Jasmin had a few complaints.''
Dan responds that he's ''moved on'' from Jasmin - who recently threw a drink over him in Marbella - and adds: ''I don't want to hear about Jasmin.''
The dad-of-one - who has son Teddy with ex-girlfriend Megan Tomlin - recently described soap beauty Jacqueline as ''incredible''.
He said: ''She's absolutely incredible. I respect her a lot. I like the girl, so I don't want to ruin it.''02-07-2014
- Michelle Keegan wants wedding guests to look 'understated'
- Charlotte Crosby in engagement prank
- June Whitfield and Jan Harvey guest star in EastEnders
- Holly Willoughby returns to Celebrity Juice this month
- Louise Hazel 'reeling' from The Jump defeat
- Julian Fellowes on the end of 'Downton Abbey'
- Suzanne Shaw is pregnant
- Rylan Clark asks Gok Wan to be stylist for his wedding