Amy Willerton's secret girl crush
Amy Willerton has a secret crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer.
The former 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' contestant, who is a self-confessed ''history buff'', has admitted she developed a crush on the 31-year-old actress when she played Anne Boleyn in historical drama 'The Tudors' and thinks they'd make a ''fantastic'' couple.
She told FHM magazine: ''I did the London Marathon, Natalie was next to me and I've fancied her since she was Anne Boleyn in 'The Tudors'. It was pretty embarrassing.
''I turned around and went, 'Natalie, I love you!' and she knew who I was. I didn't want to tell her but in my head I was like, 'You have no idea how much I fancy you, I love you, I would marry you.'
''We'd make a fantastic couple and have lovely babies if we weren't both straight. It's good to still appreciate women, though, and have a wife in your head.''
The sexy 21-year-old model also revealed she has a ''huge crush'' on Natalie's co-star Emilia Clarke and grew up admiring supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
Quizzed about her lady crushes growing up, Amy added: ''Maybe Monica Beullucci or Gisele Bundchen. There's a woman that I call my Wolf that I have a big crush on but I can't reveal her. She's a friend and she doesn't know that I call her The Wolf, so that's a secret.''03-07-2014
- Lydia Bright 'disappointed' by Arg romp
- Jacqueline Jossa: Dan Osborne is 'hot stuff'
- Brooke Vincent lands new Coronation Street contract
- Karen Gillan watched 'a lot of TV' for American role
- Kiefer Sutherland and Stephen Fry for Marked
- Sir Bruce Forsyth to present one-off variety show
- Heston Blumenthal reveals hip op drama
- The Only Way Is Essex to film in Ibiza