Amy Willerton's secret girl crush
Amy Willerton has a secret crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer.
The former 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' contestant, who is a self-confessed ''history buff'', has admitted she developed a crush on the 31-year-old actress when she played Anne Boleyn in historical drama 'The Tudors' and thinks they'd make a ''fantastic'' couple.
She told FHM magazine: ''I did the London Marathon, Natalie was next to me and I've fancied her since she was Anne Boleyn in 'The Tudors'. It was pretty embarrassing.
''I turned around and went, 'Natalie, I love you!' and she knew who I was. I didn't want to tell her but in my head I was like, 'You have no idea how much I fancy you, I love you, I would marry you.'
''We'd make a fantastic couple and have lovely babies if we weren't both straight. It's good to still appreciate women, though, and have a wife in your head.''
The sexy 21-year-old model also revealed she has a ''huge crush'' on Natalie's co-star Emilia Clarke and grew up admiring supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
Quizzed about her lady crushes growing up, Amy added: ''Maybe Monica Beullucci or Gisele Bundchen. There's a woman that I call my Wolf that I have a big crush on but I can't reveal her. She's a friend and she doesn't know that I call her The Wolf, so that's a secret.''03-07-2014
- Kian Egan welcomes second son with wife Jodi Albert
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor announces pregnancy
- Lucy Mecklenburgh scolded Louis Smith for posting bum photo
- Beverley Callard misses Anne Kirkbride 'every single day'
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini to be only female X Factor judge
- Chanelle Hayes wants to 'try bodybuilding'
- Billie Faiers: Sam won't get married before me
- James Corden's Late Late Show moving to UK?