Amy Willerton's secret girl crush
Amy Willerton has a secret crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer.
The former 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' contestant, who is a self-confessed ''history buff'', has admitted she developed a crush on the 31-year-old actress when she played Anne Boleyn in historical drama 'The Tudors' and thinks they'd make a ''fantastic'' couple.
She told FHM magazine: ''I did the London Marathon, Natalie was next to me and I've fancied her since she was Anne Boleyn in 'The Tudors'. It was pretty embarrassing.
''I turned around and went, 'Natalie, I love you!' and she knew who I was. I didn't want to tell her but in my head I was like, 'You have no idea how much I fancy you, I love you, I would marry you.'
''We'd make a fantastic couple and have lovely babies if we weren't both straight. It's good to still appreciate women, though, and have a wife in your head.''
The sexy 21-year-old model also revealed she has a ''huge crush'' on Natalie's co-star Emilia Clarke and grew up admiring supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
Quizzed about her lady crushes growing up, Amy added: ''Maybe Monica Beullucci or Gisele Bundchen. There's a woman that I call my Wolf that I have a big crush on but I can't reveal her. She's a friend and she doesn't know that I call her The Wolf, so that's a secret.''03-07-2014
- Dermot O'Leary to return to X Factor?
- Matt LeBlanc to live with Top Gear co-host Chris Evans?
- Danniella Westbrook's ex-boyfriend arrested for threatening to kill her
- Lucy Mecklenburgh rules our permanent TOWIE return
- Joss Mooney got paid to strip at uni
- Stephanie Davis slams 'cheating' Sam Reece
- Scotty T crowned CBB winner
- Tom Parker to replace Tina Hobley in The Jump