Roxanne Pallett doesn't miss Emmerdale
Roxanne Pallett doesn't miss 'Emmerdale'.
The 31-year-old actress played Jo Sugden in the Yorkshire soap from 2005 to 2008 but she admits she hasn't ''had a chance'' to miss the role because she's been keeping so busy with various acting roles in the six years since she left.
Speaking at a special screening of Noel Clarke's new film 'The Anomaly' in London, she told BANG Showbiz: ''I don't miss it, but I'm really appreciative of it and I love 'Emmerdale' - I still watch it. I've not had a chance to miss it because I've been working on so many projects since. I try not to miss anything I've done. I try to just put it in a little box and love it tenderly, but I don't look back.''
Since quitting 'Emmerdale', Roxanne has starred in Hollywood sequels 'Lake Placid 3' and 'Wrong Turn 6' and has found the world of film to be a vast difference from soap.
She explained: ''Soap's very quick and you've got to be really at the top of your game and really disciplined because you shoot every day, then and there - you don't get a rehearsal.
''With films, the parameters are changed because there's no watershed, so they really push you beyond a limit you would expect. But it's nice and it's given me a more rounded view on my acting. It's been good for me.''03-07-2014
- Simon Cowell wants to produce leaders' debate
- Sweden win Eurovision Song Contest 2015
- Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's £1m wedding
- Gary Barlow: Nick Grimshaw could find it hard to juggle X Factor job
- Calum Best blamed himself for father's death
- Reggie Yates hopes Fearne Cotton has more children
- Adjoa Mensah evicted from 'Big Brother'
- Fearne Cotton bids goodbye to BBC Radio 1