Simon Cowell hires strippers for Cheryl Cole
Simon Cowell hired strippers for Cheryl Cole.
The 54-year-old music mogul organised six erotic dancers known as 'Highland Fling' as a surprise for the 'Crazy Stupid Love' singer's 31st birthday.
Simon invited the group to the Edinburgh auditions of the ITV talent show where they performed to Nelly's hit 'Hot In Here' in front of the pair and their fellow judges, Louis Walsh and Spice Girl Mel B.
The 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' singer is said to have been mortified by Simon's birthday surprise while the rest of the judges enjoyed the show.
A source told The Sun: ''Cheryl was hiding behind her hands. She looked so embarrassed.
''But the other judges thought it hilarious.''
Meanwhile, Cheryl - who turned 31 on Monday (30.06.14) - spent the weekend celebrating in style at her rose-themed birthday party.
The 'Call My Name' hitmaker who infamously got a rose tattoo that covered her lower back and entire butt last year, was treated to a lavish three-tier birthday cake adorned in the thorny flowers and several bouquets of red roses.
The birthday girl posed for a picture on Instagram with a cocktail in hand, in front of the roses and a romantic arrangement of candles.
She captioned the picture: ''Happy birthday to me!! such a beautiful night... Thank you for all your well wishes #stunning#surprise [sic].''
On another shot depicting her sumptuous-looking birthday cake she wrote: ''Red velvet Rose decorated Birthday cake #AllRoserrrything #Bestbirthdayever thank you for your messages [sic].''03-07-2014
- Danny Dyer left in tears by daughter's movie debut
- EastEnders to celebrate 30th anniversary with week-long live episodes
- Josie Cunninham set for I'm A Celeb
- Simon Cowell axes dolphin scenes from Xtra Factor
- Greg Wallace surprised by toughness of 'Strictly Come Dancing' training
- Angela Griffin wants 'Coronation Street' return
- Demot O'Leary: Louis Walsh is the 'dirtiest' X Factor judge
- Holly Willoughby opens up about newborn son