Tyrone Dobbs in shock building accident
Coronation Street's Tyrone Dobbs is set to be involved in a terrible accident.
The loveable mechanic, played by Alan Halsall, will be involved in a building accident which leaves him with broken bones, according to the Daily Star newspaper.
He is rushed to hospital in critical condition after the ceiling of his house - which is in the middle of being renovated - collapses on his head and he is hit by falling debris, including a huge drill.
The upcoming storyline on the ITV show will see builder Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas) racked with guilt over the incident as he had been contracted to do the renovations.
This is just the latest in a series of devastating incidents for poor Tyrone. In 2012, the unlucky soap stalwart ended up in hospital when his former abusive partner Kirsty Soames (Natalie Gumede) - who is the mother of his daughter Ruby - left him battered and bruised.
Tyrone was then stalked by his pal Maria Connor (Samia Ghadie), who was texting him pretending to be his violent ex, and had to get the police involved when he discovered the extent of her twisted behaviour.03-07-2014
- EastEnders' Mick Carter arrested for kerb crawling
- Peter Capaldi didn't want Doctor Who flirting
- Geordie Shore stars banned from filming in US
- Carol Cleveland for Strictly Come Dancing?
- Vicky Pattison wants marriage
- Bellamy Young against Scandal romance
- David Walliams wants X Factor job
- Lauren Goodger feels 'betrayed' by sex tape leak