Claudia Winkleman 'terrified' about Strictly Come Dancing role
Claudia Winkleman is ''terrified'' about co-hosting 'Strictly Come Dancing' alongside Tess Daly later this year.
The 42-year-old presenter, who has replaced favourite Sir Bruce Forsyth on the show, admits she'll be wracked with nerves when she takes on the full-time role in September.
Speaking to the Daily Mirror newspaper, Claudia - who previously co-presented the results show with Tess - said: ''I am terrified. Terrified. I can't breathe. I don't know what I will be like when it comes to do it.
''Maybe I will be in a corner grinding my teeth. I just want to be useful. If I am, then it will be fine. I am going to be Tess and she will be Bruce.''
However, the brunette beauty won't be showing off her fancy footwork like Bruce, 86, did when he opened the BBC One show because she can't multitask.
She explained: ''It's my knees. I can't dance and speak at the same time. It will finish me off.''
Not only does Claudia think her dance moves would make her a laughing stock in front of the nation, but she also admits she's having difficulties reading the autocue.
She said: ''I can't see anything. I have really bad eyesight and I have a massive fringe. I am doing the wrong job.
''I am very lucky, I have been doing telly now for 25 years. I assume any second now it will end like a massive door slamming into me.''
Meanwhile, Len Goodman, Craig Revel Horwood, Darcey Bussell and Bruno Tonioli will return to judge this year's crop of celebrities' ballroom dancing moves.04-07-2014
- Jimi Mistry wore fireproof underwear on Coronation Street
- Aaron Frew speaks out about Big Brother exit
- Zayn Malik's former love interest for Love Island
- William Roache called a Anne Kirkbride a 'love bomb'
- Zoella set to be Xtra Factor presenter
- 'Lee Ryan caused Blue to miss Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's wedding'
- Billi Mucklow embracing her curves during pregnancy
- Chris Ramsey: Meeting Tom Hanks was like meeting God