James Lock to return to TOWIE
James Lock will return to TOWIE this Sunday (06.07.14).
The reality TV star - who was suspended from the hit ITV2 show in April after he was charged with the possession of the class C drug ketamine - is set to return to the series this week after the matter was settled in court.
The 27-year-old was given a conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 court costs by the magistrates, according to The Sun newspaper.
A source said: ''The decision was made that James will be allowed to return to filming now that the matter has been dealt with by the courts.
''James was suspended without pay and has shown great remorse.
''This will be acknowledged on screen upon his return to the show.''
James - known as Lockie - isn't the only star of TOWIE to have found themselves subject to drug use allegations this year.
Mario Falcone's future on the show remains uncertain after he was caught on camera allegedly snorting cocaine and was subsequently suspended from filming and barred from 'The Only Way Is Marbs' specials.
However, prior to the allegations Mario had hinted at plans to leave the show.
He said: ''I'm getting a bit bored to be honest.''04-07-2014
- Susannah Constantine voted off I'm A Celeb
- Anton Stephans backing Reggie 'N' Bollie to win The X Factor
- Georgia May Foote: Strictly Come Dancing partner like my brother
- Gaz Beadle: Vicky Pattison 'playing it safe'
- Coldplay confirmed for X Factor final
- Katie Derham pulled out of Strictly Come Dancing rehearsals
- Joey Essex claims he's found God
- Chris Eubank is 'on another planet'