John Barrowman hints at Torchwood return
John Barrowman has hinted 'Torchwood' could return.
The singer-and-actor portrayed Captain Jack Harkness in the 'Doctor Who' spin-off and although the show came to an end in 2011, he hasn't ruled out reprising the role again in future.
He said: ''It ran for quite a long time, I think four seasons, which is good for the BBC - we had a great run and then that was it, really. But who knows what the future holds.''
John can currently be seen in US TV show 'Arrow' and is thrilled by how successful it has been.
He told Terry Wogan on his BBC Radio 2 show: ''I've got a TV show called 'Arrow', in which I play the bad guy ... it's doing very well, it's huge all over the world and I'm very chuffed by it. I can't say any more but it's great.''
The 47-year-old star selects his roles primarily as to whether he will have ''fun'' at work.
He explained: ''The roles I play, the bad guys on action shows, and Captain Jack, I just like to have fun with what I do, and the moment you stop having fun is the moment you finish.
''If I had to do something else, there's nothing else I could do. It's all I know so I enjoy every second of it. It's a gift I've been given by the fans and the audiences, so I cherish every moment.''04-07-2014
- Max George wants role in British soap opera
- Kanye West 'refused to chat to Jonathan Ross'
- Dan Osborne gets daughter's name tattooed on his torso
- Fearne Cotton is pregnant and leaving BBC Radio 1
- Dynamo wants Prince Charles to support him on tour
- TFI Friday to return for anniversary special
- Kevin Spacey wants to make House of Cards blooper reel
- Gemma Atkinson to be 'Del Boy' of Emmerdale