Geordie Shore confirmed for series nine
'Geordie Shore' has been confirmed for series nine.
MTV have decided to renew the reality TV show for another series - even before the eighth has aired - which will see the cast travel to Paris, France, to party.
Charlotte Crosby said: ''I'm so excited about being in the new series (nine) of 'Geordie Shore'. (In series 8) Relationships sparked out of nowhere ... so I can't wait to see how things unravel and who hooks up with who this time around!''
Further filming destinations are yet to be announced for the new series but one place the group - including hunky newcomers Kyle Christie and Aaron Chalmers - won't be heading is Blackpool after they were banned from shooting their wild antics at the UK seaside resort.
Councillor Graham Cain, Cabinet Member for Tourism and Leisure, said previously: ''As a town that relies on tourism we have to be careful about allowing any programmes to film in the resort which may have a detrimental effect on the town's economy.
''We prefer to work with companies that appeal to our target market of families and do so on a regular basis.''
Meanwhile, series eight, which was filmed in their native Newcastle, is set to hit screens on July 22.11-07-2014
- Anthea Turner is dating again
- Scott Saunders quits Apprentice
- Louis Walsh doesn't see 'the point' in 4th Impact
- Simon Cowell's new X Factor role
- Peter Andre fighting for Strictly place
- Lauren Goodger to return to The Only Way is Essex's Christmas special
- Strictly Come Dancing slapped with more fix rumours
- EastEnders' Charlie Slater is to be killed off