Geordie Shore confirmed for series nine
'Geordie Shore' has been confirmed for series nine.
MTV have decided to renew the reality TV show for another series - even before the eighth has aired - which will see the cast travel to Paris, France, to party.
Charlotte Crosby said: ''I'm so excited about being in the new series (nine) of 'Geordie Shore'. (In series 8) Relationships sparked out of nowhere ... so I can't wait to see how things unravel and who hooks up with who this time around!''
Further filming destinations are yet to be announced for the new series but one place the group - including hunky newcomers Kyle Christie and Aaron Chalmers - won't be heading is Blackpool after they were banned from shooting their wild antics at the UK seaside resort.
Councillor Graham Cain, Cabinet Member for Tourism and Leisure, said previously: ''As a town that relies on tourism we have to be careful about allowing any programmes to film in the resort which may have a detrimental effect on the town's economy.
''We prefer to work with companies that appeal to our target market of families and do so on a regular basis.''
Meanwhile, series eight, which was filmed in their native Newcastle, is set to hit screens on July 22.11-07-2014
- Simon Cowell considering celebrity X Factor
- 'Downton' star Lily James forced off internet by trolls
- Coronation Street bosses to fine cast members for bad behaviour
- Robert Sugden to return to Emmerdale
- Sir Bruce Forsyth: I wasn't the 'real Bruce' on Strictly Come Dancing
- James Jordan to get own reality show
- Gino D'Acampo to stand in for Holly Willoughby on Celebrity Juice
- Jim Rosenthal wants Plebs wrestler role