Geordie Shore confirmed for series nine
'Geordie Shore' has been confirmed for series nine.
MTV have decided to renew the reality TV show for another series - even before the eighth has aired - which will see the cast travel to Paris, France, to party.
Charlotte Crosby said: ''I'm so excited about being in the new series (nine) of 'Geordie Shore'. (In series 8) Relationships sparked out of nowhere ... so I can't wait to see how things unravel and who hooks up with who this time around!''
Further filming destinations are yet to be announced for the new series but one place the group - including hunky newcomers Kyle Christie and Aaron Chalmers - won't be heading is Blackpool after they were banned from shooting their wild antics at the UK seaside resort.
Councillor Graham Cain, Cabinet Member for Tourism and Leisure, said previously: ''As a town that relies on tourism we have to be careful about allowing any programmes to film in the resort which may have a detrimental effect on the town's economy.
''We prefer to work with companies that appeal to our target market of families and do so on a regular basis.''
Meanwhile, series eight, which was filmed in their native Newcastle, is set to hit screens on July 22.11-07-2014
- Sarah-Jane Crawford plays matchmaker on The X Factor
- Paul Hollywood tried to get Mary Berry arrested
- Rochelle and Marvin Humes haven't rowed since presenting This Morning
- Coronation Street mini-bus crash
- Louise Thompson wants to go on date with Eminem
- Simon Webbe wanted Blue competition on Strictly Come Dancing
- X Factor plan shock elimination
- Miquita Oliver: I'll weep if Bieber cleans up at 4Music awards