Danielle Armstrong gives James Lock relationship contract
Danielle Armstrong has given James Lock a written relationship contract.
The 'TOWIE' beauty is reportedly prepared to give the reality star - who was caught cheating as well as admitting to possession of Class C drug ketamine earlier this year - another chance, providing he agrees to strict terms for their romance.
An insider told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''Danielle means business. She loves James, but he humiliated her publicly and she's not prepared to go through all that again.
''Therefore she's laying down the law this time. James knows he messed up royally and is bending over backwards to try to make it up to her.
''But he know it's a long road and there'll be temptation on the way.''
He was given a conditional discharge after admitting possession and banned from 'The Only Way Is Essex' for four months, and now faces a strict code of conduct as a result of his alleged cheating.
The terms are said to include stopping him from going more than one night a week, no following ''random girls'' on Twitter and a ban on hotel room or after parties.12-07-2014
- Linford Christie quits The Jump
- Mario Falcone wants kids and marriage
- John Middleton uncertain of Emmerdale exit
- Brendan Coyle hit with driving ban for boozy drive
- Ola Jordan's six-month physio for broken leg after The Jump accident
- Joe Swash to join The Jump?
- Jeremy Kyle's wife granted divorce in 20 seconds
- Jake Wood to return to EastEnders in September